The Watertown Family YMCA is hiring!
Scroll down for online application.
- SACC AM/PM Group Lead
- Supervises and nurtures a group of children before and after school.
- Maintains safe swimming conditions in the pool, deck, and surrounding areas. Requires: Basic life support or professional rescuer CPR/AED, first aid, and emergency oxygen administration. Current YMCA Lifeguard or equivalent (ie: American Red Cross Lifeguarding)
- Daycare Aide
- Aides daycare teacher in supporting and nurturing children ages 6 weeks-5 years.
- Swim Instructor
- Teaches swim lessons. CPR for the Professional Rescuer, AED, Basic First Aid certification, within the first 6 months of employment must receive YMCA Swim Lesson Instructor certification.
- Pre-K Aide
- Aides pre-k teacher in supporting and nurturing children ages 3-4.
- Lead Toddler Teacher
- Creates lesson plans, teaches, and supports children ages 3-4.
- Member Services
- Greets members, handles daily transactions, and maintains cleanliness of building.
- Youth Sports Coach
- Teaches and coaches 3-12 year old children on the basic of soccer.
- Aquatics Supervisor
- Under the guidance of the Aquatic Director, the Aquatic Coordinator will lifeguard, instruct classes, coordinate all swim programs, and any other tasks deemed necessary by the Aquatic Director.
To view more in-depth job descriptions and qualifications, click here.