Water fitness classes are low impact classes meant for every level of fitness to enjoy! Increase your flexibility and strength in these aquatic classes!
At a glance:
- All classes are included in your Y membership
- Please wear appropriate swimwear and bring a towel
- You must shower before entering pool
- All equipment is included
- On site childwatch is available (limited spaces allotted)
- We recommend you bring a prefilled water bottle
Take off your dancing shoes, you're in the pool! Aqua Dance is a high energy low impact workout in the pool that incorporates easy to follow dance moves.
A high-intensity interval exercise program designed in intervals of 20 seconds of high intensity aerobic exercise and 10-second rest. Members 18 and over welcome.
This high intensity, low impact aerobics class provides a cardiovascular workout for all fitness levels. Members 18 and over welcome.
This moderate water exercise program is designed speciﬁcally for arthritis sufferers in a heated pool. Participants work on range of motion, muscle strengthening, and endurance building exercises. Members 18 and over welcome.
A moderate water exercise program for seniors. Designed to increase muscle tone, flexibility, and cardiovascular fitness. Swimming ability is not required. Members 18 and over welcome.