FREE CHILD CARE
for Military Families with Medical Appointments.
Why should I use these services?
For military parents, it can often be difficult to focus on their own health and well-being when their attention is divided between their care provider appointments and their children.
In addition parents, prefer to leave healthy children outside of the clinical areas to reduce exposure to sick patients, lessens the chance of them getting sick, and allowing parents to focus on the information provided by the doctor.
The Watertown Family YMCA Children’s Waiting Room (CWR) provides a safe, nurturing environment for children while their parents attend medical appointments making it easier for them to ensure their family is healthy and happy during a loved one’s military service.
• Available for children 6 weeks - 5 years / 6 - 12 years
• Children’s Waiting Room is FREE to service members and their dependents.
• CWR provides up to two hours of supervision for children during medical appointments.
• Reservations are required and should be made as far in advance as possible
• Plan your medical appointment schedule based on hours of availability listed below.
LOCATIONS AND HOURS:
585 Rand Drive, Watertown
Monday - Friday: 8:45 - 11:45 am
Monday - Thursday: 4:15 - 6:15 pm
119 Washington Street, Watertown
Monday & Wednesday: 8:45 - 11:45 am