The Watertown Family YMCA is responding to the complex needs of today’s families and acting upon our commitment to children, families, and communities.
The goal of the Y Daycare is to provide your child with a safe, caring, and fun environment with opportunities to grow and develop new skills as they learn through socialization, exploration, choice, and creative play.
Our Daycare Center has received a 4-star rating from QUALITYstarsNY, New York’s Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS) for early childhood programs.
As an Eco-Healthy Child Care® endorsed provider, the Y Daycare creates and maintains a child-care center that is healthy and safe by reducing children’s exposure to environmental hazards like lead in paint and water, unsafe plastics, and toxic chemicals found in cleaning supplies.
The Watertown Family YMCA Daycare also participates with the WCSD pre-k program, as it houses our lessons plans based on the Creative Curriculum and NYS Early Learning Guidelines.
- Care provided for children 6 weeks- 4 years. Based on availability.
- Participation with the Department of Social Services
- 3240 Square foot, fenced-in playground
- Large parking lot
- Nutritious meals prepared to state guidelines,
- MAT, CPR, and First Aid trained staff, on-site, at all times.
- Private Lactation Room provided for nursing mothers